Maintech Power Services offer a complete range of Installation and Maintenance packages tailored to our Customers requirements. The services include full equipment maintenance, regular inspections, non-intrusive diagnostic testing, and 24 hour emergency cover for power failures. We install private electrical networks for manufacturing plants, airports, datacentres, hospitals, universities, and off-shore oil platforms all over the world. It is our job to keep the electricity flowing. When things go wrong we put it right. We are specialists in the location and repair of electrical distribution faults.
- Private Electrical Network Construction
- High Voltage Installations
- High Voltage Operation & Maintenance Packages
- 24/7 emergency response and Fault Location
- Training and Advise
- Rising Mains Installations & Replacements
- Cable termination and jointing including commissioning up to 33kV
- Renewable Energy Operation and Maintenance Packages
- Energy audits and installation of all fuel monitoring systems
- Installation of all forms of Carbon Reduction technology
Richard Jupp – Managing Director. Steve Macbeth – Group Commercial Director.
For more information please visit www.maintechpower.co.uk