Matrix Networks (Eastern) are specialists in providing new electricity connections in the East of England. This includes the management of the final connection to the distribution network. We take full responsibility for your development, including any private high and low voltage requirements. Our ability to connect up to and including 132kV, together with our wealth of experience and technical resource mean we can handle any scale of project, all while making sure we deliver on time!
- Full contestable Grid connections in the UKPN area
- Electrical substations up to and including 132kV and all associated civil works
- Full cable trenching & cable installation service up to and including 132kV and pilot cables
- Directional drills for challenging cable routes
- Full cable termination and Jointing including commissioning
- Diversion works up to and including 132kV
- Full Project Management
- Full turnkey service for Customers HV private network
Mick Long – Managing Director. Steve Macbeth – Group Commercial Director.